What is the Sheboygan County Solar Group Buy?
- Program created by Arch Electric, Inc.
- Modeled on successful programs in Milwaukee, Madison, Kenosha, and Racine
The purpose of a group buy program is to save time and money on solar installations for homeowners in Sheboygan County to support our region’s transition to clean, renewable energy.
Is there enough Sunlight in WI?
Why go solar?
- Reduces or eliminates electric bill
- Protects from energy inflation
- Supports human & environmental health
- Increases home value:
- Solar homes sell 20% faster & for 17% more
- Home buyers willing to pay a premium for solar homes
- Not included in property assessment (WI law)
Why you should attend an info session:
- Educate yourself on solar technology & its benefits
- Learn how to identify if your home or business is ready for a PV solar system
- Familiarize yourself with tax credits and incentives associated with PV solar installations
- Understand the benefits of Arch Electric’s Group
- Buy program for Sheboygan County:
- Save 18-21% with group buy versus retail
- Potential refund from Arch based on group buy total kWs (tell your neighbors!)
Attend an info session near you!
03/08 – Generations (Plymouth) 1:30pm
03/13 – Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce 7:00pm
03/20 – The Hub (Plymouth) 7:00pm
03/22 – Paradigm (Sheboygan) 7:00pm
03/27 – Vintage Elkhart Lake 6:00pm
04/03 – St. John Lutheran (Plymouth) 7:00pm
04/10 – Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce 7:00pm
04/17 – Elkhart Lake H.S. 7:00pm
04/24 – First Presbyterian Church (Oostburg) 7:00pm
05/01 – Kiel School District 7:00pm
Ready to get started?
Make an appointment for a solar site assessment by simply clicking on a date and time slot that is convenient for you, and you will receive a confirmation email that your appointment is scheduled.
An Arch Electric Energy Consultant will follow up with you prior to your appointment and arrive at your residence or business as scheduled.