1237 Pilgrim Rd, Suite 201
Plymouth, WI 53073
2025 N. Summit Avenue Suite 100A
Milwaukee, WI 53202
2302 Vondron Road
Madison, WI 53718
Drone imaging assists in the project planning and installation of solar projects for commercial and industrial buildings. The following provides a summary of flight services Arch Electric can perform to help the customer obtain aerial view pictures, precise measurements, and thermal data. Services can be selected as stand-alone or packaged services:
Once Arch Electric has completed all flight services, data will be processed to conform the data into usable information and sent to the customer for CAD utilization.
– CAD files showing layout of arrays on the roof. This will show all measurements needed. Also includes a PDF copy
– Report of project showing selected pictures, analysis of structure, equipment identification
– Thermal imaging and reporting
– 3-D model preview of the completed solar array in PDF format
– Shade report and recommendations in PDF format
Once deliverables are completed, Arch Electric will send the customer all files and reports via electronic mail, unless specified otherwise. All rights are reserved to share the information Arch Electric collects during the flight service.
Drone Services through Arch Electric would be most valuable to residential or commercial property owners who:
To discuss project scope of work or to have drone services questions answered, call our main office at 920.893.8388 to speak with our Drone Services Team OR fill in the form below and a member of the team will contact you.
Need information on solar solutions?