We are currently looking to add several full-time, first-shift solar installers to our team. They will work together with our electricians to install solar racking, solar inverters, and solar modules for our utility, commercial and residential customers, all while maintaining a safe working environment.
Ideal candidates should be comfortable working on a roof and have knowledge of fall protection equipment and proper use. Experience in renewable energy or electrical is a plus, but not required. Must have a good driving record, valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to earn an electrical apprenticeship if desired.
We offer paid holidays, vacation pay, 401K, health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our service area is Milwaukee County and surrounding areas. Hourly wage is dependent on experience.
Service area: Southeastern WI
- HS/GED or equivalent
- Have good communication skills and work well with others
- Able to lift 75 pounds on a regular basis and up to 120 pounds on occasion with assistance
- Able to perform physical tasks as required including digging trenches, working from ladders, working on rooftops
- Able to work in various positions including stooping, standing, bending, sitting, and kneeling for extended periods of time
- Maintain a clean and valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation