The purpose of this position is to ensure that the Operations team provides consistent, high-quality, cost effective and timely deliverables and products to our customers. Support inventory management, material & equipment allocation, project set-up and post installation support.
Duties to include:
- Inventory Allocation. Ensure materials are present and at the appropriate warehouse for installation crews to pick-up.
- Assist in auditing inventory levels in the Milwaukee and Madison warehouse
- Assist in transporting materials to jobsites if available for crews as needed.
- Assist with ensuring job safety, ordering proper equipment, etc..
- Work closely w/ Designers to ensure accuracy of technical drawings and scope of work
- Support Technical Site Visits
- Support post installation questions and concerns
16hrs weekly dedicated to inventory and warehouse management
24-29hrs weekly dedicated to other duties
Full time position.
Based out of the Milwaukee Office and Warehouse.
Annual Salary Starting at $42,000 to $65,000 (commensurate with experience)
Opportunities for Advancement
- OSHA 10 (OSHA 30 preferred)
- CDL Preferred
- 2-5yrs of relevant experience
- Flexibility to travel between jobsites and warehouses
- Ability to read and understand electrical and technical drawings
- NABCEP Associate (preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Health benefits
- Flexible schedule