Arch Electric Solar is accepting applications for motivated individuals considering a career in renewable energy. Arch is a leader in the solar industry, serving the greater Southeastern Wisconsin and Eastern Wisconsin markets.
The Energy Consultant provides onsite evaluations of solar energy opportunities for residential, agricultural, and commercial sites. This is a sales oriented role, which requires tremendous interpersonal and communication skills, along with a passion to produce a successful solar energy solution for our customer.
- Follow up with inquiries regarding solar opportunities.
- Schedule and manage appointments and schedule changes.
- Travel to and from site assessments in the established service area.
- Provide clear explanation of technical information regarding solar energy and execute contracts
- Maintain customer relationships with clients throughout the process from the sale to the installation to the commissioning.
- Communicate with staff on all levels to ensure a positive customer experience.
- High School degree or relevant experience preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of energy, energy management, and Solar Energy technologies.
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, and weekends. This is a sales position with 100% autonomy for results.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Math and Trigonometry skills.
- CRM experience with emphasis on lead management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with Solar Unit team members.
- Reliable vehicle, telephone, and internet service.
- Work remotely from home office or virtually anywhere.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for renewable, sustainable, clean energy, and customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years in solar industry or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MREA certification or equivalent experience. Knowledge of NREL PV Watts preferred.
- Google proficiency
- Rendering software familiarity such as Google Sketch up, Helioscope, Aurora vision, etc.
- NABCEP certification or equivalent experience
This is a commission based part-time opportunity. The right individual can work as much or as little as they desire, with commensurate compensation.