Arch Electric Solar is now accepting applications for Electrician. We are a leader in the Solar industry and we also provide electrical services to Commercial and Residential Customers.
The role of the Electrician is to ensure that the Electrical & Solar teams provide consistent, high-quality, cost-effective, and timely deliverables and products to our customers. The Electrician oversees, guides, and manages the work of contractors, vendors, suppliers, and employees.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools, and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Manage all job closeout procedures to include inspections, job write ups, and credit returns of unused job materials
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Professionalism at all times
- Interacts closely with Project Manager to ensure that project needs and objectives are met.
- Verbal, written, analytical, organizational & interpersonal skills w/ strong customer service
- Position requires 1-year experience working as a Journeyman Electrician
- Possesses a current Journeyman’s License or Master Electrician license
- Hourly $27-$36 based on Experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan