Arch Solar C&I, Inc is now accepting applications for Electricians. We are a leader in the Solar industry and we also provide electrical services to Commercial Customers.The role of the Electrician is to ensure that the Electrical & Solar teams provide consistent, high-quality, cost-effective, and timely deliverables and products to our customers. The Electrician oversees, guides, and manages the work of contractors, vendors, suppliers, and employees.
- Position Title – Electrician (Journeyman or Master License)
- Salary wages $35-$45 per hour (commensurate on experience/abilities) Fair Labor Standards Act Status – Non-Exempt
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools, and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures based on job specifications and local codes.• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Manage all job closeout procedures to include inspections, job write ups, and credit returns of unused job materials
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Computer proficiency and experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Professionalism is expected at all times, both on the job site and in the office.
- Experience working in a team environment and with a Project Manager. Role will interact closely with Project Manager to ensure that project needs, and objectives are met.
- Verbal, written, analytical, organizational & interpersonal skills w/ strong customer service
- Position requires 1-year experience working as a Journeyman Electrician
- Possesses a current Journeyman’s License or Master Electrician license
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Employee Solar PV Systems
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
The Electrician will take primary direction from Internal & Field Project Managers.
Authority will be determined as job skills and requirements are assessed.
Standards of Performance:
The job performance of the Electrician will be determined by Project Managers as well as a company-wide peer review.